What are some popular attractions to visit?
Dubai is packed with plenty of attractions and activities that the whole family can enjoy. Below are just a few popular attractions that we recommend visiting during your trip.
- At The Top – Burj Khalifa
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Sightseeing Tour
- Parc aquatique Aquaventure à Atlantis The Palm
- Royal Safari Experience by Land Cruiser
- Croisière Dubaï Palm
These are just a few. Want more fun ideas for things to do in Dubai? Head over here for more Dubai attractions to visit during your trip.
How long are you visiting?
Depending on how long you are planning to visit, these sample itineraries are designed to highlight a number of the most popular things to do in the Dubai.
From popular attractions to iconic landmarks, these suggestions will help you have fun filled days of sightseeing.
- 1 day in Dubai – sample stopover itinerary
- 2 days in Dubai – sample weekend itinerary
- 3 days in Dubai – sample itinerary
- 7 days in Dubai – sample week itinerary
Who are you visiting with?
No matter who you’re traveling with, there are a ton of fun things to do in Dubai, particularly for families.
- Things to do in Dubai with kids
- Things to do in Dubai with teens
- Dubai Family Vacation Ideas
- more coming soon!
What type of activities interest you?
- Dubai theme parks
- Dubai sightseeing tours & ways to explore
- Free things to do in Dubai
- Top Museums in Dubai to Visit
- more coming soon!
What parts of Dubai are you visiting?
We highlighted a handful of the top attractions, places to see, and which Dubai districts and neighborhoods to visit during your vacation.
- Things to do in Downtown Dubai & near the Dubai Mall
- Things to do in Palm Jumeirah
- Things to do in Dubai Creek
- Things to do in City Walk Dubai
- Things to do in Dubai Marina
When are you visiting?
…More coming soon!
What’s the best way to get around?
Avec beaucoup d’options de transport, il est facile de se déplacer à Dubaï.
Taxis: Taxis are the most popular way to get around the city and are typically very affordable as they’re metered by miles traveled, and they are usually easy to find – especially near popular destinations. Licensed taxis are tan with red or pink roofs; taxis with pink roofs are driven by women and intended for women and families only.
Tip: you’ll need to know an intersection or nearby landmark for your destination as Dubai addresses do not have street numbers.
Public Transportation: The Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) consists of Dubai’s Metro, Buses, and Water Buses. Fare can be purchased and stored on Nol Cards (which can even be used to pay for RTA parking).
The Metro is easy to use and serves lots of popular areas within Dubai with over 45 stops. Made up of two lines; the red line and green line, Metro fare will depend on the zone you’re traveling in distance traveled. Cabs and supplemental buses are available at most stations and can be used to get you to your final destination if needed.
Looking for more info? Check out our post on getting around Dubai for tourists.
Share your adventure with us!
Tag us when you upload photos from your trip to Instagram: @SmartDestinations or #GoCityCard.